Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 2014

No I didn't drop off the end of the earth, I have a new job teaching 7th graders! I am so very busy but I love it. My life is transformed, I have found my true calling. Since I have my education Master's, I finally decided to actually get my teaching license. The hospital was just too stressful for me, also I did not like the 10 hour shifts in a rather negative and draining environment.

I'm still tired when I get home at night and I spend many extra hours at home creating curriculum but somehow my stress level has gone way down, by health issues are calming down, and I can honestly say I am really happy. :)

I am teaching Honor's Science...this week we dissected cow hearts and are learning about the Circulatory System and the blood. I am also teaching three sessions of Integrated Science and one session of Art! Quite a combination, but it suits me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Roundup...

I've reached a benchmark of reading 68 books out of my stated goal of 75, so far this year, it's time for an update. Over the years ...