Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Auto potties..................


Can I let you in on a little secret? I hate, I mean hate, auto-flush toilets. They are never adjusted right. They flush when you barely walk into the stall, sometimes they never flush at all. But the most evil of them all are the toilets that flush when you are not ready for them to do so. All you have to do is move a fraction of an inch and the dang thing flushes! You’re tucking or un-tucking your shirttails and the fool thing flushes! I mean really, do you want to get splashed with droplets from whatever has been inside that bowl? The employee bathroom at work has those auto-flush monsters in it and I am tempted daily to just hike down to the other end of the building and go to the ‘normal’ bathroom, where the flush gremlins are not laying in wait to pounce upon me when I least expect it! 



            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Roundup...

I've reached a benchmark of reading 68 books out of my stated goal of 75, so far this year, it's time for an update. Over the years ...