Mini Bird Feeder
Supplies needed for each mini feeder:
1 clean metal lid from a frozen juice can (or other similar disk of metal such as a home canning lid)
Boondoggle plastic threading/cord
Bird seed mix
1. Punch a hole in the top area of the metal disk, using an awl, ice pick or other similar tool.
2. Attach a length of boondoggle to the hole and knot, to form a hanging loop.
3. Spread peanut butter all over the metal disk, on both sides.
4. Dip the disk into bird seed so the seed sticks onto the peanut butter.
5. Hang outside, in a tree, for the birds to enjoy.